Burn Camp Golf Tournament canceled due to weather concerns!

From Jason Pillars

After speaking with the National Weather Service we have decided that it is in the best interest of safety to cancel the golf tournament on Friday, April 21. We were initially expecting rain, but chances of hail and tornado like weather has forced us to cancel. We would love to play but we are more concerned with everyone’s safety. I will be speaking with the golf course tomorrow morning and looking at possible dates in the fall to reschedule. If we can agree upon a date with the course, caterer, and volunteers we will set a date. In the event a date can not be reached, we will offer a reimbursement for those teams that have paid, or you can choose to make it a financial donation and tax write off for our charity. Please pass this information on to your team members. Once again we are extremely sorry, but these conditions are beyond our control. Thanks again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *